It is our pleasure to have you as a client. The following Salon and Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
By booking an appointment with Onyx Natural Hair Salon LLC, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms of our Client Policy.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of salon and spa treatments.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- Clients over 10 minutes late may be billed a $10 late fee. Over 10 minutes is $10 and by the discretion of the service provider. Clients may have to re-book.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 48 hours notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling and 24 hours notices for all other appointments. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 30% for the late cancellation and %50 For No Show and %100 for both during the eve of holidays.
- If for any reason Onyx Natural Hair Salon needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
A credit card or gift card may be required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuities. Gratuities Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Please have cash available for tips. Tips cannot be added to credit card charges.
- 18% gratuity will be assessed for bridal parties and group packages.
- Onyx Natural Hair Salon accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Onyx Natural Hair Salon gift cards, gift cards, bank debit cards and cash.
- Onyx Natural Hair Salon gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen. Donation certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- Retail items can only be exchanged if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 7 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will be issued in Store credit only
- At Onyx Natural Hair Salon ’s discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
- Please notify your service provider or management before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special medical concerns, diabetes or are pregnant.
- We use primarily all natural and organic products for our services. We also use essential oils and other herbs and oils. Please inform us if you have any allergies that we should be aware of or if you are ill, pregnant or have any other reason why we should not use a certain product or ingredient.
- All guests will be asked to complete a new client form designed with your well being in mind.
CHILDREN & MINORS POLICY:
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
- Our concerns are for the safety of your children. We understand how challenging it is finding time to spend for yourself. We also understand that your “me time” does not always align with your hair appointments. However, our policy strictly prohibits unsupervised children in the salon. In the event you must bring a young child into the salon, please provide proper supervision for them in the form of an additional caretaker. Also, young children in carriers/strollers may not be placed near the service areas or held in the lap. We kindly request ONLY those receiving services be present in the service areas. Older children, (12+) capable of sitting quietly and unsupervised, may wait in the provided seating area. While this policy helps ensure that all guests enjoy a relaxing salon experience, it was created with your child’s safety in mind.Our salon is not child-proof. Sharp instruments, hot styling tools and a busy, congested area make for a potentially dangerous environment for young children. Onyx stylists and staff are dedicated to providing each of our guests with the highest level of services possible. We greatly appreciate your compliance with our child safety policy. Clients/Guardian/Parents are responsible for any damage caused by kids to the property of Onyx or any of its guest. Clients are responsible for the safety of their children at all times. Onyx will not be held responsible for any injury to unsupervised or un-serviced kids.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your new client forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
OTHER TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT:
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly on your cell phone while waiting or receiving a service.
- Parking lot parking is available